If you are dealing with challenging situations or additional pressures, I can help you cope, adapt and grow and get comfortable working outside of your comfort zone.
Whatever your challenge these coaching sessions offer you the extra help and support when you need it most. I use a highly effective coaching framework, and my personal experience, to help you:
- Be confident in the knowledge that you can deal with the challenge.
- Tune in to your unique set of personal strengths and know how to use them in stressful situations.
- Be aware of your shortcomings and how you can use self-regulation strategies to deal with them.
- Be more self-aware so you can pause and notice when your thoughts are working against you and influencing your behaviour in ways that aren’t useful.
- See beyond a challenging situation to a positive future by knowing there is always the capacity to control some element of the situation, however small.
- View situations from multiple perspectives, opening up different avenues for solutions to become a better problem solver.
- Understand the value of strong support networks and know how to use and build your support system.